Friday, August 2, 2013

Introducing 'All We Want Is Love,' My Partner to Help End Sex Trafficking

It's been two weeks since launching my fundraising campaign for my first book, "From 6 to 9 and Beyond: Widening the Lens of Feminine Eroticism" and we are right at the 15% mark towards reaching our goal.

I'm truly grateful for all the donations thus far and I have some exciting news about the project and how your donations can help make a global difference. 


Jillian Mourning, founder of All We Want Is Love, and I are teaming up to end sex trafficking. Her organization is dedicated to liberating victims of sexual exploitation and was recently nominated for a VH1 Do Something Award.

I have pledged to donate 10% of the book profits, as well as any money I raise above $20,000 to All We Want Is Love. We are both believers that the misuse and abuse of sexual energy in the world stems from our shame and disconnection with the erotic. You can learn more about why feminine eroticism matters to EVERYONE in this brand new video.

So please, go to my Indiegogo page and make your contribution
I have a lot of great "perks" for those who make a donation, including coaching packages, OM Training sessions, gourmet chocolates, massages, artwork, signed copies of the book and much more!

As you can see there are lots of ways to participate. If you feel as passionate as I do about healing our relationship to sexuality, we need your help! Your voice, your contributions, your willingness to be a part of this movement are the only way we can make sustainable change.

Thank you and I look forward to healing with you!

In love and faith,

Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment